Monday 2 November 2009

more sketches.


time to share my sketches again. my sis got me thinking of how i said i'd draw a picture for her in manga style, i'm still in the design process but so far i have come up with this, i think the nose needs tweaking a alot and could look more like her... work on chin and nose me thinks. i'll leave it till tomorrow and see what i think.





i also drew a reoccurring character of mine, i use her to represent myself on the internet, she is my avatar here and on deviant art, i'm planning to change my other avatars on other websites to her also.


i'm annoyed with myself artistically at the moment, while i knew i wouldn't finish the witches moon picture on time, i'm annoyed that i tend to mess around on the internet, if i didn't mess around so much i think it would be at a stage where i could enter the competition. next time i'm gonna work harder, but for now, i'm going to sketch more and finish the three pictures i have already started.

any who happy drawing/writing/whatever you guys do.

No comments:

Post a Comment