Wednesday 4 November 2009

video time

so I've finally made my first recording of my art. i think i'm going to do more of these, even though they do take a while to save. i used a photo of a friend Kerrin Tatman who i have known since way back, I've like known him since he was 5 (i will have been 8) and he stole my sausage roll... which i really don't get because hes vegetarian. he's a very talented musician and belongs to no soup productions. "Here at No Soup we are passionate about live music, creative costumes, physical theatre and original writing. Each summer we come together to create a new show, take it on tour and (hopefully) entertain and inspire our audiences!" http://www.nosoupproductions.co.uk/ there website is still in its very early stages but look them up if you want to find out more ^^.


and heres the final picture





i may color this one, once i have all my other pictures done that is since i really should finnish them before starting something new XD

anywho happy drawing/writing/whatever you guys do

Chérie

No comments:

Post a Comment