Tuesday 5 October 2010

landscape part 5

another update. so wanted to get this done today but the massive headache is preventing me from doing so. dammit. at least the rock in the corners done now. i'm now revisiting the rock with the temple on it. as well thats the main focas and needs to be built up more because of it.
the reason i was hoping to get it finished today is because i need to start a watercolour painting for my sisters birthday. faeries dancing in glad so far for it. she likes faeries and she wanted a fantasy painting done of her self so this is what i'm leaning towards right now. hopefully the tablets will kick in soon so i can work on my landscape. really dont want to have to set it aside to start my sisters birthday present. stupid mum saying i should give my sister a painting for her birthday. i only do it because my sister is my biggist fan and it would make her day. it doesnt help that i'm getting the urge to work on my dragon age comic again. anyway hopefully everything will work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment