Sunday 31 October 2010

Halloween


at work yesterday we where asked to dress up. this year i went as a zombie and actually managed to get pictures for it... i will have to take pictures of my other costumes sometime. anywho after 8 hours at where i work my make up wasnt perfect however i wanted to get a picture to show you guys. maybe someone at work managed to get a better picture of me... humm.


and i still have my badge on... fun times.

also the back of the skirt which i made myself. i was going to make a top and cut the pieces out for it i just was stupid and forgot to buy the ribbon thati needed to keep said top together... ah well it shall be part of my christmas costume and i think if i can get the blood out i will re use the skirt. and add stuff to it.
happy halloween guys.





No comments:

Post a Comment