Saturday 27 February 2010

grant us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives.

people may take my title to be a negitive thing accosiated with death, but i dont mean it that way sometimes when i paint i kinda go through this feeling of give me just 1 more hour and then i'll stop, it often feels like i never have enough time, especially with the multiple projects i have running at once.

i finished 1 of my 4 digital pics that i have on the go... i am very pleased with myself. i especially love the accordian, really glad i decided to colour this sketch :D


i'm hoping to dedicate 1 day a week to drawing from life, i need to get myself organised but its needed. i want to manage my time better. i'm going to plan everything on one of the free calenders my boyfriend got from work. only art related things are going on there. also i'm applying for a couple of illustration courses one is in children's illustration the other is fantasy illustration. i'm also considering taking a portrait drawing and painting class to to improve my drawing of faces. need to get moving and apply, but at least i've found some courses to take right :D theres a few that i was interested in but have been and gone hopefully they'll do them again next school year

winters lullaby is going to be the first picture for a calender, with my spring awakening, and my autumn gathering idea, its feeling pretty appropriate for a calender. i'm also going to start selling prints of my work soon, mainly because the imagine fx forumites club wants to do a catologue of everyone's prints and update it every month and advertise them, and been a sucker for group participation i'm defiantly considering it.

anyway time to sleep, happy drawing/writing/whatever you guys do

haggis

2 comments: