Tuesday 14 December 2010

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III

okay so the watercolours are done for this, unless i get some crit :)


originally i was gonna put some Knottwork in the background. i however changed my mind and are now planning of doing a mount for it with knot work on it and some pictures. like the mounts stephannie pui mun law does. my good friend phonicorn suggested i sghould mount my work and since this isnt the biggest piece i've done i figured i might has well get some practice. i have cut my windows out for the picture and realised that i need to get one of those slighnted mount cutters for the future. especially since i plan on mounting all mu origanals when i eventually sell them.



anywho i plan on dong something simular but not quite this on the mount for my Hiccup piece. lets see if it works :)


No comments:

Post a Comment