Thursday 1 July 2010

oil paintings

first off i belong to an art club on Deviant art called IFX-forumites. one of the clubs activities is a short magazine. take a look http://the-phoenicorn.deviantart.com/art/Forumites-Online-Issue-1-165453282

next up my art classes finnished this week. its kinda sad, i plan on taking some more once i get some money together for them and travel.

heres my paintings from my oil painting class. starting with the first and ending in the last. hopefully they show improvement ^^.


I'll scan my portrait class stuff and hopefully get all that up soon, got quite alot of stuff for that class so its going to take a while to scan. blagh when i get it all together i'll make a big long post for it.

and lastly an other piece of dragon age fan art. this time Morrigan


happy drawing/ writing/ whatever you guys do

Chérie

No comments:

Post a Comment